Chit Chat
I read quite a few futuristic romances this year, including:
Lord of the Storm - Justine Davis
The Skypirate - Justine Davis
Too Close to the Sun - Robin T. Popp
Banner's Bonus - Carole Ann Lee
Gabriel's Ghost - Linnea Sinclair
The Dare - Susan Kearney
Abiogenesis - Kaitlyn O'Connor
So far I'm still hunting for an excellent futuristic romance. :( Have you read any lately? If so, any recommendations?
Lord of the Storm - Justine Davis
The Skypirate - Justine Davis
Too Close to the Sun - Robin T. Popp
Banner's Bonus - Carole Ann Lee
Gabriel's Ghost - Linnea Sinclair
The Dare - Susan Kearney
Abiogenesis - Kaitlyn O'Connor
So far I'm still hunting for an excellent futuristic romance. :( Have you read any lately? If so, any recommendations?



5 Comments:
You know, for the last few days I've been trying to think of a single new futuristic that I've read and coming up completely empty. I do not count the Linnea Sinclair stuff because I read it back when she first published in ebooks. I don't think I've even gotten any new ones in the last year.
Oh, wait. There's that 2176 group. At least part of it was published in 2005. I have it only I haven't read any of it yet, which is why I didn't think of it.
What else futuristic was published after 2004?
Hmmm....I don't know. I'm reading an alien romance right now from EC called mind Games, but it's ...eh. I also bought the sequel to Celestial Passions: Briana, but havent read it yet.
You know, we've been getting stories with aliens, but not too many star-spanning futuristics.
Oh, It's Susan Kearney, not Kearsley.
Linnea Sinclair is going to be writing some new stuff, though.
I just got a new one the other day - Parallel Attraction by Dierdre Knight. Haven't read it yet so I don't know if it's any good or not.
Unmasked by CJ Barry is a really good SFR. It caught my attention on the first page.
Also, the Ukiah Oregon series by Wen Spencer, while more SF than Romance, does have a nice romantic subplot to it. And the SF is great. It also has a mystery/cop show feel.
I read one recently called Taking Liberty by Jodi Redford. It was mostly excellent. Witty and fun. Kind of a Firefly feel for me.
I've enjoyed all of CJ Barry's SFRs.
If you need Recs try googling Rae Lori's 2010 SFR Reading Challenge. A lot of people particpated and posted SFR reviews or lists on their own sites. In theory you could find a hundred or more different reviews.
Post a Comment
<< Home